Okay, what i will be posting now is an old email with words of wisdom..advices..or whatever you wanna call it... I know all of you probably read it before, but then you know once in a while you go back and read it again.. It's kinda nice and it somehow em.. Makes you feel right when some things in your life are wrong.. And again you learn how to deal with them.. It's like you go and flip back for your formulas when you're doing maths again..
Here we go:-
Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and
know someone else and expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
So how was it...? Nice isn't it..? I have more of these phrases in a book called "Never Give Up" if I'm not mistaken, it was given to me by my sister for Christmas last year. She bought it for me with a note in it, it says " Merry Christmas & May 2008 be an easier college year. (I'll always be by your side) Don't GIVE UP!" Aww... Thank you sis~ ^^ And er..it's kinda like a self-help book. Whatever that's in the book were written by people like Walt Disney, Leonardo Da Vinci, Lao Tzu...yada yada yada... I'll probably type it all down in the blog next time around. Really it's a very simple book but it's very nice and it helps. ^^ Coincidently, i bought a book that's exactly the same for her, just the colour and the title "For A Successful Woman". Lol. It's from the same company. Haha.
Wokay, that's it from me for now.. It's 1.50am... I better be off to bed now. Take good care readers and wishing you good mental health. =)